To connect to the guest wireless network SBMED-Guest as a patient/guest, follow the simple steps below using your wireless device:
- Connect to the wireless network called SBMED-Guest.
- Open your web browser and go to any non-secure site like http://www.neverssl.com or http://www.go.com.
- Your web session will be redirected to a captive portal. Click Patient and Guest Access.
- If you have not registered within the past 24 hours, then you will need to register first for a free account. Click Patient and Guest Registration to begin.
- Important: You will need to return to the webpage that shows up next in order to Login.
- Check your mobile phone. You will receive an SMS text message with your account information:
- Username: (10-digit mobile phone number)
- Password: (8-digit password good for 24 hours)
- Go back to your wireless device, and on that same web page, click Patient and Guest Login.
- Enter your username (10-digit mobile phone number) and your password (8-digit password good for 24 hours), then click Login.
- You should see the welcome page next. Click Agree to continue.
Note: If your browser does not redirect you to a welcome page, you may simply close this web session and continue.
You are now connected and you can connect up to 3 wireless devices using the same account information. Your password will be good for 24 hours. If you need to connect again after 24 hours, please register again to get a new password sent to you as an SMS text message.