Minimum System Requirements:
1. Operating Systems and Hardware:
- Windows OS
- Windows 10 (Microsoft ended support for Windows 7 & 8)
- Pentium-class x64 or x86 processor or greater
- 100 MB hard disk space
- 512 MB RAM
- Mac OS
- macOS 11.2 or as early as 10.13
- 50 MB hard disk space
- 512 MB RAM
- Network connection via one of the following methods:
- Direct network connection (USB or Ethernet to cable/DSL modem, Ethernet to router)
- Wireless network adapter (if you are using a wireless network at home or a hotel)
2. Internet Service Provider and Network Equipment.
Please keep in mind that the types of high-speed connections in use by internet service providers (ISP) such as Optimum Online, Verizon FiOS, etc., must be configured before following these directions. In addition, if you have installed a firewall or Internet sharing equipment, there may be additional configuration that is required which is outside the scope of these instructions -- consult with the software vendor or equipment manufacturer if you need support. It is important to note that many home routers and/or Internet sharing devices will require newer firmware to allow VPN connections through them. If you have problems making a connection and have a one of these pieces of equipment, be sure to check the vendor’s webpage for firmware updates.
3. Web Browser.
Your web browser will need to support 128-bit encryption.