My phone is dropping calls
Look at the upper left of your screen and make sure you have good service. If it's good, try enabling WiFi calling.
1) Make sure you're connected to WiFi. Connect to SBM-Employees when onsite.
2) Go to Settings -> Phone -> WiFi Calling -> Turn on WiFi Calling on this Phone
3) Tap "Update Emergency Address" and follow the prompts
4) Press and hold the power button and "Slide to power off" the phone.
5) Press and hold the power button to turn the phone on again.
My calls are really quiet
Get a thin object like a tooth pick to clean out the speaker.
If you are still having trouble, create a ticket by going to https://sbm.cherwellondemand.com/ on a computer and signing in with your UHMC.
Then, select Report Incident -> Hardware -> Mobile Device -> Assistance with iPhone
My texts are being sent through my email
Go to Settings -> Messages -> Send & Receive and uncheck everything that isn't your phone number
My iMessage isn't working
Go to Settings -> Messages and turn iMessage off and back on.
I'm not getting notifications for my calls
Go to Settings -> Notifications -> Phone and make sure it's turned on.
Also, go to Settings -> Phone and make sure "Silence Unknown Callers" is turned off.
I'm not getting notifications for my texts
Go to Settings -> Notifications -> Messages and make sure it's turned on.
I can't send texts to android users
Go to Settings -> Messages and make sure "Send as SMS" is turned on.
I can't text in group chats
Go to Settings -> Messages and make sure "Group Messaging" is turned on.